- Double drive-through.
- Hot, fresh fries.
- My fiancé likes their turkey burger.
- In the mornings, they serve breakfast.
- The serve fruit smoothies and coffee.
- One day when I was craving the sinfulness of a grilled cheese sandwich, the W Grill came through for me.
- Even with the double drive-through, the service is slow (although, to be fair, it appears to be because they are making each order fresh).
- The ONLY vegetarian meal option (unless you want a yogurt parfait or another brekkie item) is the grilled cheese sandwich. I can't keep going there unless they get with the program a little and offer at least a veggie burger. Come on, people. Even Burger King offers a veggie burger.
It's a decent drive-through place if you're looking for a burger and fries of a higher caliber than what you'd get at a regular fast-food joint. But they need to expand their menu a bit.